If you have motor neurone disease and live in NSW, ACT or NT, membership of MND NSW is free. Your membership covers you and your family, and entitles you to:
- contact with a MND regional advisor who knows about motor neurone disease and the services available from health and community services in your local region (ACT and NSW only)
- low or no-cost attendance for you, and others involved in your care, at member, family and carer workshops, seminars and meetings (ACT and NSW only)
- access to up-to-date publications and other resources about motor neurone disease, including the quarterly newsletter, Forum
- eligibility to access FlexEquip, the MND NSW equipment pool (ACT and NSW only)
- depending on where you live, eligibility for limited financial assistance programs available from MND NSW (ACT and NSW only)
- voting rights at the MND NSW annual general meeting
- participation in consultations which influence how the Association provides services.
To join MND NSW as a member with motor neurone disease you need to complete the membership application included in the leaflet below, or phone MND NSW on 1800 777 175 or 02 8877 0999 to join over the phone. Membership is free.