There were many community events held across NSW and ACT during 2017. Special thanks go to each and every organiser who gave so generously of their time to raise funds for MND NSW and awareness about MND. Thank you to the following organisers and supporters:
- Deidree Jones who for many years has sold MND NSW merchandise, held raffles and collected donations in the Batemans Bay area.
- Helen Kemsley and everyone who participated in the Annual Kemsley Cricket Match which raised $937.
- Wendy Clissold who raised $411 from a raffle of a handmade knitted Paddington Bear.
- The Illawarra Chilli, Spice and All Things Nice Festival organised by Amie Holder which raised $3,479 for MND NSW.
- A donation of $135.10 from the children of Donvale Christian College who worked hard selling cakes, drinks and other items.
- The ladies from the Windsor Country Golf Club who donated $1,065.36 from their Charity Day.
- A donation of $450 from the class of Year 12, 2017, Hunter River High School.
- The school community of Warrawee Public School for their continued support, and recent donation of $3,730 from a talent quest and sales of lolly bags and MND NSW puppies.